Thursday 3 February 2011

WoW Diamond Anniversary

I was asked to make a diamond anniversary card by a friend and after seeing Marlene's White on White card the other day I decided that's what I'd try for this project.  I got the template for the stairstep card from the same place as Marlene to, you can find it here.




As this card was for a diamond anniversary I wanted lots of bling on it.


I made a traditional insert that fits into the steps, this can be seen through the openings at the side, it stops you from seeing all the way into the greeting on the inside.


The swirls were cut using my Cricut from the Storybook cartridge and I made the flowers by using EK Success punches in 3 sizes.


Hope you like it.  I'm not sure if I would use the mirror card behind the Happy Ever After if I was to make another, but I'm reasonably pleased with the final result.

Take Care

Luv Hev xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just about to pick up my jaw from my desk!!!
    Amazing work sweetie, love all the details.. who said WoW cards are plain??

    love, love, LOVE this hun,

    Marlene x

    ReplyDelete