Wednesday 29 June 2011

Pre Blog Cards 2nd Attempt

Hi, hope you are all having a good week.


Below are a selection of some cards I made over the last couple of years, I've tons more photos but just have selected a few to show some different ideas.


This is a card I made for my best friend, which included a very old photo off of us on a night out which she thought was hilarious.







I love monochrome cards, this photo does not do this one justice as I used pearlescent card and printed velum which you can't see in the photo.


I have to admit that this was a very quick card I made for a friends daughter, I thought it was a bit plain but I used her favourite colour and she loved it.


These were made for one of my best friends birthdays last year.
This one was from her daughter using the first Tilda stamp I bought.


This one was from her son, and of course I had to have an Edwin to go with Tilda.


This one was from her husband, I used 40 roses in different sizes with some crystal hearts, all fastened onto a wicker heart which swings on the card, it took ages but she thought it was fantastic so that's what counts.



This one was from me, playing with one of my fave stamps and using crackle glaze for the first time.



I'm hoping to get some more cards made very soon and will post those as and when, but I may well add some more of my fave oldies at a later date.

Bye for now and take care.

Lots of Luv 'n' stuff

Hev xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment