Wednesday 2 November 2016

Alistair's Birthday Card

Hi All

It was my son Alistair's 15th Birthday on Halloween and this is the card I made for him.  It suited him to a tee as this really is how he spends most of his spare time lol.  


The image is a Penny Black Cling Stamp - Your Way.  I stamped and coloured the image using Copics, distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink and matted on black card. I stamped the sentiment on white card and also distressed this with Black Soot Distress Ink. Having a member of the family with a Halloween birthday means I always have a stash of spooky papers, I used one for the background and again used the Black Soot Distress Ink on the edges.  The October 31st sentiment came from the same background paper.


Hope you like it, Alistair loved it.

Thanks for popping in.

Lots of Luv

Cheers

Hev xxx


1 comment: