Today I'm showing some more design team makes for Stamps By Me Ltd. This time I'm using the Hooray stamp set. I hope you like them.
- This was a quick and easy card to make but I think it looks really effective.
- First of all on a piece of white card stock I stamped the solid stamp from the Hooray stamp set twice using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
- Next I dusted the stamped image with an anti-static bag and stamped the outline stamp also from the the Hooray set using Ranger Embossing Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.
- I stamped the sentiments from the Hooray set with Ranger Embossing Ink and gold embossed at the top and bottom of a larger piece of white card stock.
- I matted both pieces of stamped white card onto a gold card and used foam tape to attach the image to the larger piece of card in between the stamped sentiments.
- Finally I matted these onto a blank card;
- For this card I again used the Hooray stamp set
- On a piece of pink card I stamped the main solid image using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
- I then stamped the same image again but slightly offset using Generation Inx in white to give a shadow effect and dried it with a heat gun.
- I stamped over this image with the outline stamp using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
- I matted this image on a piece of dark purple card stock
- Then I used my Tim Holtz Ideology ruler to pierce holes around the edge of a slightly larger piece of white card stock and stamped one of the sentiments using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
- I stamped the Hooray sentiment on the a large piece of pink card using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
- I matted this large pink card onto a piece of dark purple card
- The image was matted onto the white pierced card
- Using foam tape the topper was matted onto the pink card underneath the Hooray sentiment.
- The whole thing was matted onto a blank card
- Finally I added ribbon down the spine and a few gems in the corners.
Thanks for popping in.
Lots of Love