Tuesday 8 November 2016

Hooray its Stamps By Me Ltd

Hi all 

Today I'm showing some more design team makes for Stamps By Me Ltd.  This time I'm using the Hooray stamp set.  I hope you like them.



  • This was a quick and easy card to make but I think it looks really effective.
  • First of all on a piece of white card stock I stamped the solid stamp from the Hooray stamp set twice using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
  • Next I dusted the stamped image with an anti-static bag and stamped the outline stamp also from the the Hooray set using Ranger Embossing Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.
  • I stamped the sentiments from the Hooray set with Ranger Embossing Ink and gold embossed at the top and bottom of a larger piece of white card stock.
  • I matted both pieces of stamped white card onto a gold card and used foam tape to attach the image to the larger piece of card in between the stamped sentiments.
  • Finally I matted these onto a blank card;


  • For this card I again used the Hooray stamp set
  • On a piece of pink card I stamped the main solid image using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
  • I then stamped the same image again but slightly offset using Generation Inx in white to give a shadow effect and dried it with a heat gun.
  • I stamped over this image with the outline stamp using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
  • I matted this image on a piece of dark purple card stock
  • Then I used my Tim Holtz Ideology ruler to pierce holes around the edge of a slightly larger piece of white card stock and stamped one of the sentiments using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
  • I stamped the Hooray sentiment on the a large piece of pink card using Generation Inx in purple and dried it with a heat gun.
  • I matted this large pink card onto a piece of dark purple card
  • The image was matted onto the white pierced card
  • Using foam tape the topper was matted onto the pink card underneath the Hooray sentiment.
  • The whole thing was matted onto a blank card
  • Finally I added ribbon down the spine and a few gems in the corners.

Thanks for popping in.

Lots of Love

Cheers

Hev xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment