Tuesday 8 November 2016

Sketch White Ink Pad and Re-inker

Hi All

Today I'd like to give you a little bit of an overview of the new Generation Inx Sketch White ink pad and re-inker from Stamps By Me Ltd.  See below for some of the makes and techniques I've tried so far.


For this card I stamped the Joyful image and sentiment using Generation Inx in purple and then stamped over this slightly offset with the Generation Inx Sketch White.  It gives a really effective shadow. I then did some very light splatters too using the Sketch White watered down.


This card shows the same technique as the first card in the same colour ink but on a different colour card stock.  I think the shadow effect looks even better on this one. I also added the outline image from the Hooray set.


On this card I used the Generation Inx Sketch White re-inker.  I used two drops of the re-inker watered down as a paint.  You can change the intensity of the colour by adding more or less water.



For this one I tried something a little bit different.  I stamped the images from the Silent Night set with the Generation Inx Sketch White I like the subtle effect it gives.  



Again this one was made to create the shadow effect.  I stamped the Winter Wishes stamp in Generation Inx in blue then re stamped in the Generation Inx Sketch White slightly offset.  I like this but think it would have been better on a different shade of blue card.

I also tried making more of a snowy scene by flicking watered down Generation Inx Sketch White re-inker too.  It works brilliantly but I've lost the photo.  I'll take another and it add later. 

Finally I tried the shadow effect on lots of different card stock with different colours of ink, I had varying degrees of success, if the card or bottom ink layer are too light the effect gets a bit lost. But I had great fun playing and loved a lot of the effects that I achieved.  I would recommend this ink to any crafter, it is so versatile and I've only just scratched the surface.

Also I've seen some of the cards other Stamps By Me Ltd Design Team Members have made and there are even more possibilities, than I'd thought of so far.  We all post on Facebook so look out for some of their creations and inspiration for this versatile ink too.

Thanks for popping in.

Lots of Love

Cheers

Hev xxx









1 comment:

  1. These look fabulous Heather, loving this stamp pad. The possibilities are endless.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete