Thursday 17 November 2016

Happy Birthday Jules

Hi All

It's one of my best friend's birthday today (Happy Birthday Julie - and now that I know she has received and opened her card I can show it to you all.  I hope you like it.



The image is from the Loving Wishes stamp set from Stamps by Me Ltd, and the sentiment is from the Hooray stamp set also from Stamps by Me Ltd.

I stamped the image using Tuxedo Black Momento ink and coloured the using Copics in the following colours: E04, RV42, R20, G85, G82, YG11, W7, W3, W1, 0 Colourless Blender.

The centre of the flowers has a hint of dusky pink glitter added using a Quickie glue pen.

I stamped the senitment in Generation Inx Back to Black from Stamps by Me Ltd.  

The image was matted onto some dusky pink card and mounted on foam tape onto patterened paper which was matted on the same plain card stock on an A5 card. 

It is a very simple card but I think it looks very elegant.


Thanks for popping in.

Lots of Love

Cheers

Hev xxx



1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous Heather, love this stamp set and just treated myself to this one and a few others which slipped into the basket ;)
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete