Saturday 5 November 2016

Eureka Stamping Tool - Toni demo's 10 amazing techniques!

Hi All


OMG you must watch this video but be warned you will want one.  The Eureka 101 is available now on pre-order from Stamps by Me Ltd.  I can't wait to get mine to try some of these techniques.  It will save me a fortune in card stock with incompletely stamped images. I'll just be able to do it again and have everything perfectly aligned. I'm loving the size too, being able to fit an 8 " x 8" card.  All this with the added bonus of a score board and tool too.  


Please note the video has been taken down temporarily but will be back soon.  I'll keep you posted when it goes live again. Thanks for your patience.



Thanks for popping in.

Lots of Love

Cheers

Hev xxx

2 comments:

  1. Loving the look of this too Heather! Going to pre-order mine tomorrow.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it looks fab doesn't it. Can't wait to get mine. Xxx

      Delete