I'm back again with some Design Team makes for Stamps by Me Ltd. This time I've been using the Enjoy stamp set. I hope you like what I've created. I've given brief details of the how to for each project underneath the photographs.
- For this one I stamped the image and the sentiment on white card stock using the Stamps by Me Ltd Generation Inx Back to Black ink pad.
- I then inked up the solid stamp for the leaf with Peeled Paint Distress Ink and spritzed it lightly with water before stamping over the outline image.
- I inked up the solid stamp for the flower head with Fired Brick Distress Ink, which I again spritzed with a little water before stamping over the outline image.
- I pressed some of each of the Distress Inks onto an acrylic block and spritzed liberally with water and flicked both colours over the image to give the splattered background effect.
- I inked round the edges of the stamped image using Fired Brick Distress Ink again.
- I repeated this on each of the three patterned pieces of paper, as well as the main card blank.
- I matted each layer onto black card and arranged in a haphazard design using 3D foam on the top image layer.
- I added a few gems to the the corners and some ribbon to the spine of the card to finish off.
- The gift bag came about as a bit by accident. I stamped the sentiment and the main outline image in the Generation Inx Back to Black, twice on the raspberry card.
- I stamped the solid flower head using the brand new Generation Inx White ink pad on both images.
- I roughly cut round one of the flower heads and layered it with 3D Foam on top of the first image.
- Using a small drop of the Generation Inx Reinker in White I spritzed it with water and flicked the colour all over the image.
- I matted this image on black card. This is where the gift bag idea came to me. I couldn't decide what style of card I wanted to make so did the gift bag instead.
- I made a coordinating tag and and stamped the sentiment again onto this using Generation Inx Back to Black.
- I tied the tag to the handle of the gift bag with ribbon and added a coordinating bow to the main image.
- I need to thank Gail Lett for the inspiration for this. See her original idea below and visit her blog for more fab ideas.
Thanks for popping in.
Lots of Love