I'm back again with another stamp from Stamps By Me Ltd. For this post I'm showcasing the Mixed Flower stamp. This stamp is so versatile. I'm showing 3 cards here but still have loads of ideas on how to use it that I haven't tried yet.
- For this card I started by creating the background on a piece of white card. I used brushes to apply Generation Inx in aqua, blue and purple. I brushed across the card in one direction to get a smooth airbrushed graduated colour effect.
- I stamped the the Mixed Flower stamp using Generation Inx Back to Black ink pad.
- I coloured the image using watered down Generation Inx in purple and watered down Adirondack in Lettuce.
- I added some glitter using a quickie glue pen.
- I matted the image on black card and used foam tape to adhere to the card blank at a quirky angle.
- I stamped the sentiment using Generation Inx Back to Black ink pad directly onto the bottom corner of the card blank.
- The card was lacking something so I added faux stitching around all sides of the card.
- I think this card turned out quite well.
- I stamped the Mixed Flower stamp using Ranger Embossing Ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- I used the Generation Inx White Reinker slightly watered down and painted the flowers.
- I watered down the paint mixture a bit more and painted the leaves.
- I matted this on white and more craft card.
- The sentiment was again stamped with Ranger Embossing Ink and heat embossed with gold embossing powder.
- Pearls in the corners and ribbon down the spine give a nice finishing touch.
- This is my favourite make with this stamp so far.
- I die cut a piece of white card to get the faux stitching effect.
- The image was stamped onto this die cut using Generation Inx Back to Black ink pad.
- The image was stamped again on another piece of white card stock.
- I cut a small section from the centre of the second image using a smaller matching die to the first.
- This small piece was coloured in using Copics.
- Using foam tape to give dimension I adhered the coloured portion of the image to the first larger image, ensuring that the images were in alignment.
- The two images were matted onto black card.
- Two sentiments from the Hooray stamp set were stamped in opposite corners at the top and bottom of the card blank using Generation Inx Back to Black ink pad.
- Finally I added the completed topper to the card blank using foam tape.
Thanks for popping in.
Lots of Love